The primary school of Axos is situated in Axos Pellas, a small village next to Giannitsa in north Greece.
The school is located in Central Macedonia in the prefecture of Pella.
Our village is located 10 km from the archaeological site of Pella, the birthplace of Alexander the Great, 45 km from the second bigger town of Greece, Thessaloniki and 50 km from the archaeological site of Vergina, where the royal tombs of the Macedonians are found.
The population of our village is 1500 people. The old building of our school was built in 1953. It consists from 78 students, 17 teachers, 6 classrooms, 1 library, 1 computer lab and 1 classroom for students with special educational needs.